Translate

With Laserowe Love | By Liz

by - May 15, 2018


Hi guys, I've made a card using one of the adorable Laserowe Love chipboards Suha has in her store. I love to use chip boards and there are lots of beautiful styles to choose from.

I began by using some of the lovely papers by Pion from the Patchwork Of Life set, do check these out the price is amazing!!! Anyway I cut down a few of the different  paper patterns and distressed the edges, which as you know I love to do.


This is the said chipboard Heart, I kept mine as it came but you can paint them or glitter them or distress them too. I added a couple of butterflies which I made out of vellum onto which I used a versa mark ink pad and then some embossing powder over the top. When I'd heat set them I cut them out. At the bottom of the heart I used some of the adorable flowers Suha has in her store.


As you can see I also used two different sizes of the Gummiapan banner die for a little added interest. I simply distressed the edges after first die cutting them out. They cut out a dream, as do all the Gummiapan dies available in store.

Links to products I used:

Happy Crafting!!!
Hugs Liz xx

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D