Translate

Love is a question of chemistry | By Sabrina

by - May 11, 2018


Love is a question of chemistry ... yes, that's right!

When there is chemistry, everything works ... this is how my new card is born! Gummiapan Stamp - Kissing Lovers had long struck my heart and I could not wait to colour it; so, when I saw the Chipboard - Natural Science Class I created my new card in my mind !!!


But today I want us to realize it together ...do you want to follow my tutorial and make it together??? At the bottom of the post you will find the video tutorial!

Products I used:








VIDEO TUTORIAL:








You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I saw this card yesterday and watched the video. The card is so cute. Thank You for sharing

    ReplyDelete

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D