Translate

Quick and easy Peacock card using Pion Design | By Anna Sigga

by - May 16, 2018


Hi there it's Anna Sigga here today with a quick card using Pion Design papers and Gummiapan dies.

These Pion Design papers from The World Awaits collection are oh so stunning and I particularly love all those cut-a-part vintage inspired images.


This peacock looks so elegant and stunning so I wanted to create a simple card to spotlight this image.


I used the Scalloped circle die from Gummipan to create the focal point of the card and embellished it with flowers and glitter drops.


Thanks for stopping by today and if you are looking for more inspiration from me you can check out my YouTube channel and of course my blog: Scrappalicious.

Link to products I used:
Pion Design - The World Awaits collection
Pion Design The World Awaits -Wish You Were Here
Pion Design The World Awaits - Wanderlust
Gummiapan dies - Pierced Scalloped Circles 
Paper flowers - Faded Orange to Primrose
Paper flowers - Vintage Coral

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D