Translate

Happy Father's Day with Pion Papers | By Nancy

by - May 12, 2018


Hello, friends! It's Nancy back today with a new project share! 
With Father's Day coming up in June, I thought it was time I shared a Father's Day project. I had a great idea, started pulling products out to get to work, and got completely sidetracked by this lovely vintage image. It's another one from the Pion Design - From Grandma's Attic Collection.! It just happened to land on top of this beautiful teal paper from Pion Design. 


The lovely image has soft tints of blue in it, that the paper draws out beautifully! The teal is the back side of the Pion Design - Mr Tom's Treasures - Borders paper. I've also used some bits of the borders.


I know that this isn't a typical Father's Day card. For some reason we always cover those cards with tools and manly things, and not tender family photos. Isn't this a lovely photo of a special Father/Child moment? It would be perfect for a man who has just become a Father too!


Now that my distraction project is over, I will get back to my planned project. 
I'll be back to share that with you soon!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Come visit me at The Nickel Nook anytime! :o)

Links to products I used:


You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D