Translate

Design Team Celebration June 2018

by - May 18, 2018


Hi crafty folk.

Today I decided to make a video for the first time, as many asked me for it and I it can't be better than this celebration. 




In June we celebrate first year of having a Design Team at Swedish House Crafts. I am very proud of every team member we have, standing by my side and keeping us all inspired.  It has been quite a journey and more to come, hopefully. 

However it is not only my team who has been inspiring everyone, you all did. Each time you post a work of yours, we get inspired by the variety of makes, the beauty of the finished work and the innovation. I just get very inspired, proud and happy that I could have a stamp, a die, a paper that you did use in your makes and turned out fabulous. 

Therefore June will be a thank you month to all of you. Every crafter who spent time, energy and  pennies in my store, showed me what you did with Gummiapan, Roxstamps, Maja Design, Pion Design and Magnolia Stamps deserves a personal thank you from us…

So in return what I will be doing is visiting all posts on major social media platforms, such FB, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube to get more inspiration from you and will definitely say hi. This will take place between 1 and 30th June 2018. Yes, this is a lot of time to spend roaming posts but you are worth it. Whether you are in a team or not, that doesn’t change the fact that you are a designer. 

How to Participate:

You actually have a slot of about 5 weeks starting today if you like to participate. I know preparing a post takes time, so I hope that helps. It is not a competition, it is just getting to know you closer. 

What you’re going to do is write a simple short post, if you like to leave me an open message, go ahead, if you like to show me a make in that post, just do it. Feel free to show your style, whatever you like to show. I love to see how you use Swedish House products but I also like to see inspiration from other makes too - so feel free to share any make with us.

I recommend you use hashtag your post on any social media you use, just in case I miss, I will look out for it through the hashtag

#1SPECIANITY
   One Special Community 

Finally I would like to thank Anna-Lena, designer and owner of Roxstamps Sweden for sending all those gifts for the Swedish House Crafts Design Team. We are thrilled with the beauty of the new dies that were inspired by SHC. That is amazing! Thank you so much Anna-Lena.







You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Yeahhh awesome news Suha.... love all your products and of course all your DT Members. They inspire me every day. Thank you so much. Hugs Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love SHC! I buy all my magnolia stamps from here. I recently made a wedding card, if you like pop by:
    http://craftynataliesblog.blogspot.com/2018/06/wedding-couple.html

    ReplyDelete

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D