Translate

Maja Life by the Sea | By Lynn

by - May 19, 2018



Hi - It's Lynn here today with a make using the new Maja Life by the Sea papers which I just love. There are so many different designs and they are useful for so many occasions.

I thought one of the papers looked liked sand and so I made a little beach for my Laserowe mermaid to sit on. I used one of the papers to look like stars in the sky and then angled it to look like the sea with star fish being washed up on the beach. I used the star die from Roxstamps nesting square die set to cut the star fish!


I used the star die again to make stars for the sky. I love the lighthouses that you get in the paper pad.
I used the Gummiapan Happy Birthday Text background stamp for the mermaid to be gazing out to at sea. I coloured her hair with metallic markers but left the rest of the chipboard as I wanted a natural look. I used some more of the star paper to back her.


This is a Happy Birthday die (lineart) from Gummiapan and the font is so contemporary. I cut it from some navy card as a contrast.


A final look at my finished card.


Links to products I used:
Maja Life by the Sea papers
Laserowe mermaid chipboard
Roxstamps nesting square die set
Gummiapan Happy Birthday Text background stamp
Happy Birthday die (lineart)


Thanks for looking. You can see more of my work on my blog Crafty Linby.

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D