Translate

Masculine card using Pion Design & Laserowe | By Anna Sigga

by - May 02, 2018


Hi, it's Anna Sigga here and I have another creation to share using the stunning The World Awaits collection by Pion Design.

I just love those small images that come with the collection so I thought I would use this image as the main focal point of my card.


I created the background by using the Damask Square by Laserowe - inked it with Distress ink Viva InkaGold in silver for added texture.


Then I just had to add flowers and gems to complete the look. 


Thanks for stopping by today and if you are looking for more inspiration from me you can check out my YouTube channel and of course my blog: Scrappalicious.
 

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D