Translate

Maja Nyhavn scene setting | By Lou

by - May 22, 2018


Good Morning everyone. It's Lou in with a make for you today.

I have been holding onto to the last few pieces of my Maja Designs Nyhavn ( New Harbour) collection  papers in readiness for this super fun make.

For the box base I used some dies from my stash but it's the papers that are the absolute stars on this make.



From the first day I got them, I just knew the piece with the people, and the piece with the stunning little houses on would make the most fun with fussy cutting to make a little scene!


You can just about see in this photo where I used my hot glue gun on the couple piece, and the father and daughter, to make them pop out from the front of their placements. Even the border strip with the sweet sentiment on it could be used as part of this make. 


Link to the Product I used:




You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D