Translate

60th Birthday | By Tamara

by - May 03, 2018

Hi!
Tamara here with you. Today I'm sharing with you a masculine card made for a friend's 60th Birthday. I coloured one of the old Magnolia's images. I coloured him using Distress ink pads on Langton 300g HP watercolour paper.


Design papers used on this card are from PION - The World Awaits. These are available as 12"x12" and 6"x6". I used 12"x12" for my card. I have the entire collection and they are all amazing!!! I also cut out those hot air balloons from one of the sheet and made all die cuts from it too.


I love these leaves from Gummiapan. Die is called Folium and I can't wait to use it again. You get two dies in a set but I only used one on this card.
On the back of the image die cut I cut one blue rectangle with Gummiapan Dies - Old Paper.


I used Gummiapan Stamp - Text LIVE LOVE LAUGH for the main sentiment. I was amazed  how perfectly these words stamp. Since this was a card for 60th Birthday I added no. 60 which was cut from one of the Pion - The World awaits sheets.


I added a tag on the side of the card. It's the biggest tag from Magnolia's Business Card-Letter Tags set.

That's all from me today. I hope you like my card.
Hugs, t.

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D