Translate

Le Cirque - Tilda Cirque | By Irene Mendes

by - May 09, 2019


Hi Everyone!!!!  I wanted to share a Card I have made using the adorable "Tilda Cirque" from Magnolia. The collection is from 2018 and calls "Le Cirque".

And look  how lovely she is with her beautiful and fancy clothes, full of sparkles and colour. I think she is wonderful.

I used Distress Reinkers to colour her and I used the beautiful paper from Laserowe. I used a mixture of papers from several collections, such as "Vintage Tropical Island" and "Llama Love".

I hope you like it!!!!





Links to Products I used:

Thank you so much stopping by. I hope I have inspired you!!!


Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D