Translate

MAD HATTER #PAPERNESTDOLLS | BY SEAN

by - May 29, 2019


Hello and welcome back fellow crafters! Sean  here to show you my newest card using Paper Nest Dolls! Check out this super cute image called Mad Hatter Avery, isn't she SUPER cute!! You can see all the stamps here in the shop.


I had soo much fun colouring this image!! You could really go crazy with colours whole doing this image! I kept mine more muted to go along with the papers.


Of course, I love to finish the inside of my cards to match the outside.


I hope you enjoyed!!

Here's a link to the stamp in the Swedish House Crafts Store:




Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D