Translate

Paper Nest Dolls - Princess with Frog | By Nancy

by - May 07, 2019



Hello, everyone! It's Nancy here today...sharing my final DT project for Swedish House Crafts! *sniff*sniff* I've made the difficult decision to step down from the team. I sure did have fun making my final project though!

Today I'm featuring the adorable Paper Nest Dolls - Princess with Frog Stamp.This is part of the fantastic Fairytale Collection! I used the Laserowe Love - MDF - Crowned Heart B for the background. I first masked off the crown area, and applied adhesive to the heart. I adhered the lovely paper from the Laserowe Love - Lily Flower Extra Collection. Then I masked off the heart section and painted the crown part with my Art Alchemy - Pink Blush and Vintage Rose paints. I then went around the heart with the Art Alchemy - Lime Peel Paint.


Then I masked off the heart section, and painted the crown part with my Art Alchemy - Pink Blush and Vintage Rose paints. I then went around the heart with the Art Alchemy - Lime Peel Paint.That metallic paint gives a beautiful shimmer!


I coloured the adorable image with my Spectrum Noir Markers. I added Star Dust Stickles to the crowns. Then I fussy cut the image out.


I took the beautiful - and very intricate - wreath, from the Laserowe Love - Chipboards - Yellow Spring set. I first coloured it with the same markers, and then dabbed it with the shimmery paints. When it was dry, I adhered it to the centre of the heart.


I then added the coloured image in place, in the centre of the wreath. Finally, I added some Nuvo Crystal drops to the crown, and randomly around the heart.


Thanks for stopping by today! Big thanks to Suha and the Team for two years of Crafty Fun! 


Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D