Translate

Paper Nest dolls - Princess With Apple | By Donna

by - May 23, 2019


Hello, everyone!
Donna here with a card that I have designed using another of the gorgeous Paper Nest Doll rubber stamps. This little beauty is called Princess with Apple. She is from the fairytale collection.

I would highly recommend  popping over to the store to see the gorgeous paper nest doll rubber stamps. There are many collections.

I covered the base of the card with Maja Design celebration papers, and used some Lady E dies to make the flowers. 


I used Maja Design monochromes paper to cut Magnolia Doohickey window die. I adhered a piece of lace from my stash behind the window at the top. Sadly the window die is no longer available to buy in store, but Suha does stock a small selection of other Magnolia Doohickey metal dies that is worth taking a at look!

 

A close look at Princess with Apple. I coloured her Polychromos pencils, and cut around the image.
I used 3D foam tape from my stash to adhere her to the card.


I made the flowers ecru foamiran, and Lady E leaves 002, and tiny flowers dies.
I coloured the edges of the flowers with pastels from my stash prior to assembling them.



Inside the card is decorated to complement the front.

Thanks for stopping by today!

You can find my own personal blog HERE

Links to the products I used:
Paper Nest Dolls - Princess with Apple
Maja Design - Celebration - Party
Maja Design - Celebration - Anniversary
Maja Design - Celebration - Monochromes - Old Brass
Maja Design - Celebration - Monochromes - Pearl
Lady E Dies - Leaves 002
Lady E Dies - Tiny Flowers
Foamiran 0.6mm - 002 Ecru - Approx 30cm x 35cm



Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D