Translate

#Papernest dolls Koalas | By Laura GDT

by - May 06, 2019



Hi everyone! It's Laura Volpes, from A bit of my crafts, and today I am really excited to be guest designing here on the Swedish House Crafts Blog! For the occasion I created a clean and simple birthday card using the adorable Koalas by Paper Nest Dolls!


I started by stamping my images on Neenah Solar White card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I coloured them with Copic markers and fussy cut them with my precision scissors. 


For the card base I die cut some smooth white card stock with a stitched rectangle die and then created an opening with a circular die. I created the leafy pattern by blending Distress Ink in Bundled Sage over a stencil. I used the same colour of Distress Ink to add shading to my sentiment banner.  


I then created a cloudy sky that I glued behind the circle window on my card front. For that I used my blending brushes, a cloud stencil and Distress Ink in Tumbled Glass. 


I glued everything to a top-folding A2 (USA) card base, and that finished off my card. 
And that's it for today! A big thank you to Suha for having me as a guest designer on the Swedish House Crafts blog and to you all for stopping by! 

Links to products I used:


Happy Crafting Laura x





Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D