Translate

Tia with Poppy #PaperNestDolls | By Lynn

by - May 14, 2019



Hi Lynn here today with some fabulous papers and a Paper Nest Doll. I really love Poppies so naturally my first doll was going to be Tia with Poppy.

I used Polychoromos to colour her and I love the soft delicate look they give. I added the LOVE from Chipboards - Llama Love Text and Heart with a little flower cut from the Laserowe papers.


The papers are from the Laserowe Love Llama collection. I had a hard time actually using these papers because they are so beautiful I just wanted to keep them to look at! Right on trend with not only llamas but the beautiful geo patterns. 

I used the Laserowe Chevron Background - it is 12 x 12 so I only used a small piece of it. I took TH distress inks and rubbed them over for a mottled look.


There are so many lovely elements on the Love Llama papers, I chose to cut around this wreath of flowers and then also some of the single flowers and a cactus.


Finally I added some ribbon and sequins from my stash. I also went over some of the elements with a sparkle pen.

Thanks for looking. At the moment Tia with Poppy, the LOVE chipboards and the Love Llama papers are on offer in the store.

You can find my personal blog here.

Links to Products I used:
Tia with Poppy
Laserowe Love Llama collection
Laserowe Chevron Background
Chipboards - Llama Love Text and Heart
Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D