Translate

Paper Nest Dolls - Avery with Bear | By Irene Mendes

by - May 05, 2019


Hi Everyone, Irene today!!!! And I wanted to share a Card I have made using the adorable "Avery with Bear" ..Look  how lovely she is with her beautiful curly hair and her close best friend. I think this is a wonderful image.

I used watercolours markers to colour her and the beautiful paper is from Maja Design. I hope you´re like it!!!!



Links to Products I used:

Have a great day!!!!!
Hugs
Irene

Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D