Translate

Rooster Laserowe Bookmark | By Lou

by - May 08, 2019


Hello everyone.

It's Lou in with a post for you today. I was really excited to play with the Laserowe Love Bookmark D and teamed it up with the last parts of  Laserowe Rooster on The Fence set. I know it's supposed to be a bookmark but it was just the right thickness to make a beautiful spring hanger so I went for that idea instead.

My little rooster chipboard was again coloured up with my promarker pens but in some brighter springy colour tones. I decided to use his little fence for him to stand on too. The chipboards are so smooth, it's so lovely to see the pens blending and allowing the beautiful colours to shine through as they should.

For this make, I also used a few of the little extra pots that come in the set. I coloured the larger one in greys and glued it on top of the one on the fence to give a little more pop and dimension to my make. Then I coloured the smaller ones in with brighter colours and tucked them into the little mossy grass I took from my stash to make my little scene.

Let's take a closer look at them...


The stunning papers are from Maja Designs. I absolutely adore the Vintage Romance 6x6 paper stackThe variation of colours in this stack is just beautiful. You can go from cards to media projects with such ease, I love it. It's a great mix of male/female colours too. This purple one was just perfect for a little contrast of bright spring colours for my rooster.

I also used some bright coloured twines from my stash to adorn the top of the bookmark. I really love how they came out.


I do so love spring, it's a season we should celebrate for so much longer. All the beautiful new growth and beginnings, so magical.

Links to Products I used:
Laserowe Love Bookmark D
Laserowe Rooster on The Fence.
Maja Design Vintage Romance 6x6 papers.






Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D