Translate

#Papernestdoll - Hippo With Birdie | By Irene Mendes

by - May 25, 2019


Hi, Irene here today for more inspiration!!!!
Today I've made a Baby Girl Card using the beautiful "Hippo With Birdie" Stamp. These are the most beautiful collection and my favorite one.... Yes, I know I say this every time in all the PND collections but, this one is my first one favorite!!!! :)

I've use Distress ink for colouring and the beautiful and newest Maja Denim & Girls papers. Absolutely amazing collection.

I hope you like it!!!!




Links to Products I used:
Hippo With Birdie - Paper Nest Dolls
Maja Denim & Girls
Nesting Round Dies - Cross Stitched
Nesting Square Dies - Pierced
Tim Holtz Stamping Platform



Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D