Translate

I belive in Unicorn

by - May 17, 2019





Hi, Tiziana here and today I've made a new page in my planner. I used the stunning Magnolia Stamps "Unicorn Tilda" and "Unicorn whit text " From I belive Unicorn collection. I used my Distress Inks to colour her. 


The  paper  chosen is from Maja design  and the monochrome paper is always by Maja design.

The dies I chose to use are from Magnolia, the stamps on the tags are  Magnolia old and are part of my stash.









Finally to embellish it all I put lace, flowers, ribbon,heart shaped glass bottle,then I made the fake seams.




Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D