Translate

Spring Foamiran Flowers | By Liz Marsden

by - May 20, 2019


Hi Guys, 
Liz here, as you know we have has some gorgeous Foamiran in stock at Swedish House Crafts. Well as you know I love making flowers out of Foamiran and Suha also has some fabulous Dies that make the flowers easy to do.

I love making spring coloured flowers at the this time of the year and so this time I used 
0.6 Lemon and 0.6 white Foamiran with Lady E Flower 001 dies using the smallest size for the smaller flowers and the 3rd size up for the larger ones. These sizes are fab for cards etc but the die set has larger ones too which are fabulous for flower arrangements. Of course you can make different flowers with them to the ones I've created here.


I do love these though so I will be making more.

Do check out the range of colours and types of Foamiran and the great range of dies to make either Foamiran, paper or maybe even tissue paper flowers.

Links to Products I used:

Happy Crafting!!
Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D