Translate

Coffee Time | By GDT Nancy

by - July 31, 2019




Hello, everyone! It's Nancy here with you today. I'm back with my second and final Guest DT post for Swedish House Crafts


This time I have created a fun little mini album, featuring the fabulous Laserowe Love - Coffee Time CollectionThe base of the album is made from some coordinating cardstock. All the papers and tags are from the Coffee Time Collection.

The album measures 6" X 5 1/2" with 1 1/4" spine.
For those of us that love coffee, this album is the perfect place to house coffee recipes or coffee photos, or both! 


Here is the cover spread:


I distressed all the paper edges with a distress tool. All the tags and cards have been inked with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.  


I've added some card stock tags to use as photo mats, or recipe cards. 


I left the centre pages plain because they're so fun! 


Here I've added belly bands to hold the tags in place. 


On these pages I added coffee colored doilies. They serve as tuck spots for more cards. 



Finally, the back cover:



Thanks so much for stopping in today! I hope you enjoyed seeing my little mini album! 
Thank you to Suha for having me back as a Guest! :o)
Nancy

Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D