Translate

Foamiran Flowers and my first post | By Sharon

by - July 10, 2019


Good Morning.

This is my first post as a DT member for Swedish House Crafts and I cannot tell you how excited I am to be part of this fabulous team. Thank you so much Suha for asking me, I feel very honoured.

Some of you may know me but I am Sharon from Nellies Handmade Cards. I have been crafting now for many years and it is the perfect escape from the very hectic lives we all lead. My second love is music and for me creating and a good old sing song go hand in hand. 
I love the creative process from choosing the papers to colouring the image and adding the embellishments which bring your project together. Just wish I had more time to spend in my craft room.
 I have been on quite a few Design Teams but not actively for a while now so I will love having the excuse to colour gorgeous images. Anyway, I am sure you have heard enough from me now so I will show you the flowers I have made. 

I will predominantly be showcasing flowers made from Foamiran but I may throw in a few paper flowers as I love how these co-ordinate with the papers I use for my projects.



I have used a Whimsy Stamp and lady E dies to create these flowers. Mostly the flowers are all made from Foamiran but there are a few scattered about which have been made from Vellum.

I will be creating my next project using the gorgeous Denim Girls papers and they oh so cute Elephant from Paper Nest Dolls. I haven't finished colouring the Cutie yet so you will see the finished coloured image on my next post.



Links to the I products used:

That's it, my first post. Hope  you like it.



Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D