Translate

#Magnolia - Sweet Pants Tilda | By Irene Mendes

by - July 26, 2019

Hello my Crafty Friends, Irene with you again!!!!!
Today I´ve made a Card for a friend and I use this beautiful Stamp from Magnolia. This is the "Yay, It's Your Birthday" Collection and I´ve used the "Sweet Pants Tilda" for my project.

I've usedthe "Christmas Season Collection" from Maja Design, and as you can see we can use this gorgeous collection all year long...  And it is not only this collection that is known for its versatility, there are several that I use because of its beautiful patterns and colour palette.
I've used Distress Markers to colour her:
Vintage Photo
Tattered Rose
Abandoned Coral
Forest Moss
Peeled Paint
Black Soot
Fired Brick
Pumice Stone




Links to products I used:
Yay, It's Your Birthday - Sweet Pants Tilda
Special Release - Mini Doily (DooH-SR11)
Get Well - Doctors Notepad Die - Limited Edition
With Love - Peaky Floral Tabs
White Stamping Card (300gsm) - A4/5 sheets
Tim Holtz Stamping Platform
Roxstamps - Nesting Round Dies - Pierced
Nesting Square Dies - Cross Stitched
Nesting Square Dies - Pierced
Christmas Season- 6"x6" 

Thank you for stopping by...and have a great day!

Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D