Translate

#Papernestdolls Welcome Wagon | By Liz

by - July 12, 2019



Hi guys, have you seen this adorable PND stamp Welcome Wagon? I saw it and couldn't resist colouring it up. I coloured it with my copics to match the colours of my papers.

I created the card template using my Silhouette machine and some of the Crafters Companion card stock, then cut out the design in papers from the 12" x 12" Denim & Girls Comfy sheet for the dungarees and a sheet of paper for the top from the Denim & Girls 6" x 6" paper pad both by Maja Design.


I wanted some detail on the straps so I used some of the eyelets from the mixed Meadow and cut a star out of the DooHickey - Celebration Stars die set, again using one of the 6" x 6" papers.


I finished off the card with a few Foamiran flowers made with 0.6 White Foamiran coloured with an ink pad and Lady E Design dies Flower 6 Poppy. I then cut some Tiny Leaves out of another of the papers from the 6" x 6" paper pad.

Links to Products I used:

Happy Crafting!!

Hugs Liz



Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D