Translate

Spring Flowers Memories | By Lou | and our latest challenge winner

by - July 01, 2019



Good Morning everyone!!

I had a bit of a Magnolia fest on my latest make!!!! but my oh my was it such fun. It's also a little bit of inspiration for you for the next Facebook challenge. Read to the end to find out why!

I decided to make a little Memories gift folder using Magnolia Stamps Tilda with spring flowers. She is just one of the sweetest Magnolia stamps I own. Here's a closer look at her...


And these paper roses, Pure Sienna and Vintage Coral  are just stunning. They look so beautiful against the Magnolia Grandpa's flower leaf and the Country leaves dies. These leaf dies are just perfect for building some scenery up around your stamped image.


Of course... the Magnolia Bon Voyage Dragonflies had to have another little outing in my die cutting machine!! but they really are the cutest little accent to play with. I used them for the pages I made for writing memories on too, picture further down.


Here is a little photo of the gift folder as it is opening...


And those little pages I was talking about earlier... I used the same Magnolia Recipe card die that I used on the front of the little folder to make the 'journalling pages'. A little ink around the edges and the little dragonfly diecut made them look so pretty.


 And a better look at the stunning Roxstamp special die- Memories. Isn't it beautiful with that swishy font?


And last but not least, a little photo of the whole ensemble!!!

Links to Products I used: 
Magnolia Stamps Tilda with spring flowers.
Magnolia Recipe card die.
Magnolia Grandpa's flower leaf die.
Magnolia Country leaves die.
Magnolia Bon Voyage Dragonflies.
Roxstamp special die- Memories.
Maja Design Denim & Girls 6x6 pad.
Crafters Companion Neenah Desert storm cardstock.
Pure Sienna paper flower.
Vintage Coral paper flower.





Just before I go I have an important announcement to make today and that is the winner of our June Facebook challenge.
The winner is............

Catarina

No photo description available.



Our new challenge for July is "All things Magnolia" so hopefully my little make has inspired you to pop into our Facebook Group and enter.





Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D