Translate

Magnolia Art | By Tamara

by - July 16, 2019


Hi!
Tamara here with you. Today I'm showing you a handmade notebook made with gorgoeus Laserowe Love - Coral Romance papers and new Magnolia Day Art stamp kit.


I created the whole notebook myself from scratch.

The sentiment "If friends were flowers I'd pick you" is from Magnolia's latest Pop Up box. 


 ... the inside ...



Image was coloured with Distress ink pads using No-lines technique. I stamped a background stamp around it. It comes with the kit.


Hugs, t.


Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D