Translate

Scrapbooking Laserowe Navy Romance | By Marianne

by - July 08, 2019



Marianne here with my DT project to share with you. I have so many new goodies to use that I decided to make a scrapbook layout using one of the gorgeous sheets from Laserowe Love Navy Rommance 12 x 12 pack.


I wanted to echo the filigree pattern around the flowers so I used Laserowe Love Coral Navy Romance round lace frame and diecut a circle of me to fit in the middle.


The photos were taken at Bok Tower Gardens on our last visit to Florida in 2017.  I diecut the tower photo into a circle to fit onto the doily.  



Again echoing the filigree pattern I used the Antique luxury ornaments - flowers adding roses to the centres.  I finished off with a couple more roses and some punched leaves and some white glittery lettering.

Click on the links to take you straight to the products.  Click Marianne’s Craftroom to visit my blog.



Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D