Translate

Tilda Hugs and Kisses | By Tiziana

by - July 17, 2019


Hi, Tiziana here and today and I've made a new page in my planner to share with you. I used the stunning Magnolia Stamp "Where is the Cake Tilda" from Hugs & Kisses collection. 


I used my Distress Reinkers to colour her. 



The paper chosen is from the new Maja design collection and is called Denim & Girl I find it fantastic. I love every sheet of it.




The dies I chose to use are from Magnolia, the stamps are Magnolia old and are part of my stash.







Finally to embellish it all I put lace, flowers, ribbon, paper doily,  crystals and chipboard.





Links to Products I used:
hugs-kisses-where-is-the-cake-tilda/
maja-design-monochromes-shades-of-christmas-6-sheets/
maja-design-denim-girls-6x6-pad/
magnolia-stamps/doohickeys/
embellishements/ribbons-and-threads/
embellishements/flowers/
embellishments/chipboards/

I wish you a good day, I hope you enjoy my project.

You can find my personal blog here.

See you soon

Hugs

Tiziana B.





Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D