Translate

Vintage Gentleman 3D Biplane | By Lou.

by - July 18, 2019


Good Morning everyone,

It's Lou in for you today with a really lovely little make. When I saw this Laserowe 3D Biplane in the shop I just couldn't resist it. I wasn't quite sure when I got it just what I wanted to make with it until I had put it together and then I remembered I had this little trinket box in my stash of 'Stuff to play with one day because it might be cool'!!!!


 Let's take a look around the box! Aren't those stunning Pion Designs- The World Awaits papers just the best around all the sides. I may have cried a little at my ever depleting 6x6 collection but boy oh boy is it worth it because it looks so nice tying into the 3D biplane atop.


I adhered the biplane to the top with some wood glue so I knew it would be nice and sturdily attached and not just fall off when opened!!!



As you lift the lid of the box I used a couple of the 'posters' on one of the papers and the little set of suitcases from another piece to tie in the theme.


This little trinket box would be so nice for saving up holiday pennies or keeping little keepsakes from a special trip.....mine However, has been stolen by my son for 'putting cool stuff in'!!!! 


I couldn't resist pulling apart a little cotton wool ball to make some 'clouds' for my biplane to be bursting through!!!


Links to Products I used:
Laserowe Love Vintage Gentleman 3D biplane
Pion Designs- The World Awaits



Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D