Translate

It's About Magnolia-licious!

by - July 02, 2019



It is about Magnolia-licious...

You won’t believe what happened!! Shawn decided to close down Magnolia-licious for personal reasons. I couldn’t let that happen! I am an old customer, well, sometimes I still buy from Shawn. So, it is kind of not a happy news for me. You all know I am looking forward to opening a store in the US, right? then what is better than saving Magnolia-licious at the same time? I am glad to take over the store from Shawn as he is also happy that it won’t be gone. 


THE TAKE OVER

So, here is what will happen. During July I will be arranging with Shawn the details to take over the store. In August, an extreme makeover will take place. Magnolia-licious will become a completely new store with same excitement and happiness we have at Swedish House Crafts. Trust me, we will have fun! 
 
USA STORE MANAGER APPLICATION
There are some changes though, the Store Manager I am looking for will run Magnolia-licious! Isn’t that amazing?!

That is why I am extending the applications until July 15, 12:00 AM British Summer Time. By the way, I would like to thank everyone who gave their time to write and send their applications, I know that is not an easy process. Amazing people you all are.
 
MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS BARGAIN TIME
Last but not least, you might like to jump to Magnolia-licious and grab some bargain, trust me, it is a BARGAIN! Use this code BIGDEALS at checkout. I also told Shawn to get us a deal for shipping! Here is the link to the store:

BARGAIN DEALS AT

  MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS  
 
EUROPE SPECIAL SHIPPING DEAL 
Shawn will charge you a special shipping cost of $7, that includes shipping to your door. Here is what will happen: You place your order and at checkout choose Check Money Order. This will make you checkout with no payments to be made. Then Shawn will send you an invoice. You pay the invoice, nothing else. At the beginning of August, Shawn ships me the Europe box (takes 3 working days to arrive), then I ship to you, takes 1-3 working days to reach you.

So go get your bargain before it is gone!!

Follow the blog, newsletters or facebook to keep updated! your opinions also matters. You know that!

Cheers
Suha

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D