Translate

Laserowe First Love - Wedding | By Lynn

by - July 04, 2019



Hi

Lynn here again with you today with a card I've made for a wedding I'm attending next month. As soon as I saw this Laserowe First Love - Wedding Couple in Window chipboard I fell in love with it. I hope the happy couple the card is for love it too. I decided not to add any colour to it but use it as is.


I used the beautiful Maja Design Denim and Girls 6x6 pad and also a sheets of the 12 x 12 papers. I put the 6x6 behind the chipboard and then the 12x12 as a layer with the larger flowers. The paper flowers are from my stash.


I used the Roxstamps Congrats word die which is perfect as they are a modern couple and so the shortened greeting is just right for them. I cut it three times from mirrir card and layered it up.  I also added the border from the 12 x 12 sheet at the bottom. The pearl trim is from my stash.


Finally I added the heart die from the Roxstamps Nesting round dies pierced set along with some hearts I had in my stash leftover from another project (never throw away something that may be useful later on!).

Links to Products I used:
Chipboards - First Love - Wedding Couple in Window

You can find my personal blog here.


Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D