Translate

Daffodil Wreath | By Olga

by - March 16, 2018


Hi, it's Olga, thanks for joining me! Today I am presenting a spring themed project - a shaker card that measures 4,25'' x 4, 25''.


I have used some Gummiapan dies (see the supply list below) to create a shape of a card, a shaker frame as well as leafy branches. Daffodils are made with Magnolia dies. I have also performed some heat embossing on acetate using the wonderful product by Crafter's Companion.


I will also explain in a video tutorial below how to create a shaker element with an intricate die that is not thick enough to place any foam adhesive behind it.


Watch the video tutorial for the full step by step guide on how to put this card together:


Thanks for visiting, I hope you enjoyed the project and found some of the ideas worth trying!

SUPPLIES:


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi Olga, I loved this video, every single step was so interesting, and your die-cuts look stunning in this creation. I especially love the tiny sequins from Kat Scrappiness, they are so very effective. Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D