Translate

Zen attitude - lollipop card | By Laurigami

by - March 05, 2018


Hello,

I hope you all are well. Today it is my turn to present a creation made with products from Swedish House Crafts.

Here is the front of the card "lollipop". I used the stamp "L-yoga" from Gummiapan.


On the back I used the die "hugs" from Gummiapan. You can see I made my card with the paper from Maja design "Celebrate".



Detail of the small tag that is normally behind the stamp at the front.


I used my "Copics" for the colouring in the Stamped image.

Copic colours used:

skin: E000, E00,E11 E21 E04 E93

Hair: E51 E53 E55 E57

Bird:BG11,BG13 BG15,BG 45

Outfit: B93 B95 B97 B99
C0 C1 C3
BG13 BG15



Thank you for your visit today.

Hugs


Links to products I used:



You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D