Translate

Milk Carton Mini Boxes | By Olga

by - March 28, 2018


Hi paper crafters,

The project I've made today is fun and easy - it's a set of three mini treat boxes decorated with die cuts. I have used some dies by Gummiapan to create both the box shape and the decorations. I think these boxes will work great for Easter as well as for any spring or summer occasion.


I have decorated a paper clip with the same carrot die cuts I used for the first box - these will keep the boxes closed and they are also very easy to remove and put back again.


An apple and a pair are actually parts of the same mini die set - enough to decorate two boxes! I have added embellishments to all four sides of the box but you can totally decorate just the front of it, especially if you are mass producing or are short of time.


To learn how to make these boxes please watch the step by step video tutorial below:


I hope you enjoyed the project! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you again soon!

Links to products I used:


You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D