Translate

Tilda With Little Chicken | By Donna

by - March 08, 2018


Hello, everyone!
Donna here on Swedish House Crafts blog today with a card featuring a few of the new Magnolia stamps from the Sunbeam collection.

Links to the products are in the text, and can be found at the end of my post. Look out too for a special offer code from me below.


For the shape of my card I used Gummiapan old paper die, and Maja Design Celebration papers.
I have also used Gummiapan nesting stitched squares to layer and matt the papers to the centre of my card, placing Gummiapan hens net in between the layers.

I stamped Sunbeam sunshine kit sentiment onto a tag. The butterflies are included in the kit. I embellished the top of the tag with ribbon, and a metal rabbit charm from my stash which I tied with twine to the centre of the bow.


I die cut a Gummiapn stitched square, and stamped around the outside with the Gummiapan Angelpost stamp. I stamped "Tilda with little chicken"onto my chosen card and coloured her with Prismacolor and Polychromos pencils. I fussy cut around her, and adhered her to the centre of the stitched square using foam tape.

I stamped the butterflies from the sunshine kit, and coloured them with Polychromos pencils.
I did the same with the bumblebee which I stamped from the bumble bee and May flowers sentiment kit.


The rabbit and grass are cut with dies that were inside Doohickey club vol 8. I coloured the rabbit with Polychromos pencils. I love the bumble bee. I added glamour dust to the wings. The flowers are from my stash.


The barley stem is available to buy in Swedish House Crafts store. For the arrangement I used a selection of flowers from my stash.


Inside the card is decorated to complement the front.

The die cut cockerel inside the card is also from Doohickey vol 8.
Sadly due to the kits being limited edition, vol 8 is no longer available, but you are able to pre order vols 19, and 20 in store. You will also be entitled to 5% of your pre order by using code;
DONNASAID5OFF at the checkout.

Thank you for stopping by today! You can find my blog HERE

Links to products I used:

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D