Translate

Set of spring-themed cards | By Anna Sigga

by - March 07, 2018


Hi there everyone. I am so ready for spring and warmer days, and these Pion papers are just what the doctor recommended.



I stamped the flower using Versamark ink and then heat embossed using gold/silver embossing powders. I then coloured the flowers using watercolours and a watercolour brush.


I die-cut the wreath using the Heart Wreath Roxstamps die from some gold and silver papers to frame the flower. Then I adhered some pink sequins to add a splash of colour.




Thanks for stopping by today and if you are looking for more inspiration from me you can check out my YouTube channel and of course my blog: Scrappalicious.

Links to Products I used:

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi Anna, I love your card, great use for the swirly frame. Perfect for Mothersday.
    I also love the sequins.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D