Translate

Insta Tilda Tent Card | By Lou

by - March 30, 2018


Morning everyone, it's Lou with a post for you today.

I've used World Wide Web- Insta Tilda for my make today. She just has such a sweet little face and I absolutely adore her little heart on the lens of her camera. To make her eyes and camera lens really pop, I put a little glossy accents on them.

I made a tent fold card base and glued papers from my stash on both the inside and outside of my card base. Then using a little circle die from my stash, I cut a little window to "reveal" the papers inside. I fussy cut my Tilda out and then placed her on my card so she made a feature of the die cut circle.

I LOVE this fold. It would be so easy to just tuck a little cellophane bag filled with treats in there to make it into a gift card, but today, I just felt like a card to make someone smile.


How super sweet are the little World Wide Web- Computer Icons?! I stamped the little Instagram icon twice, once on a patterned piece of paper from my stash and then again on some white card. Then I fussy cut around the sweet scalloped edge on the patterned paper and on the white piece I cut just around the circle. Then I glued the white Instagram icon right onto the centre of the red layer. I love how it came out.


This gorgeous little heart is just perfect for squeezing onto your makes as a little embellishment. It is the negative cut from the Get Well- Stethoscope Die. But it is too cute a heart to miss out on not using that piece you would normally throw away! I glued it onto my card and then used it as a little "background" element behind the bow I tied. It really does look so cute!

Links to Products I used:

You May Also Like

0 comments

If you want to make someone happy today, what would you say? Leave a word to the team :D